December 12, 2010

One of the two final project map of mine.

Finally, I am done with all atlas pages of final project of my cartography class. Here is my first atlas page on ‘Urbanization in Pennsylvania’.



I am really thankful to Hershey Library for keeping those awesome books on history of Pennsylvania. I had more than my regular dose of reading the history while working on this. It was a challenge to present census data in useable format on the atlas. Gathering and managing data in ArcMap was most tedious job I found during working on it. This project gave me huge hands on experience with ESRI software and I got chance to know the history of Pennsylvania. My respect for Pennsylvania and its history has increased by a huge amount after working on this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment